Of course, you want to live in a place that extols the virtues, the value of independent senior living in Fort Worth. But more than active senior living, you want to be engaged, interested, enthusiastic about spending time with your neighbors in your neighborhood. Welcome to The Stayton.
It’s your ticket to everything that’s happening in the West 7th Cultural District. You’re just blocks away from the city’s most walkable corridor. Our friends at The Kimbell, The Modern, The Bass and Sundance Square are just minutes away – we’ll even take you there. But here’s the best part – you’ll also love staying in, where it’s never been more convenient to continue your education, be enlightened and entertained.
Best-in-house community features
- Skyline Restaurant
- Sky Lounge
- Magnolia Café
- Sidewalk bistro
- Private dining room
- Performing arts theater
- Art gallery
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Creative arts center
- Salon, spa and barbershop
- Business center
- Card and game room
- Vibrant fountains and pools
- Pet park
Services that come standard
- Lifetime interior and exterior maintenance
- 24/7 concierge service and security
- Meticulous weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Secure underground and valet parking
- Scheduled group and individual transportation
- Personal storage
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Residence personalization and moving coordination
- Guaranteed priority lifetime access to on-site therapy and rehabilitation, assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing care
Get in touch using the contact form on this page to find out more about elevated independent living in Fort Worth.
See a sampling of our apartments.
Our architects positioned The Stayton to capture panoramic views and bring in natural light while shielding each apartment from the midday Texas sun.