Our progressive inpatient rehab center in Fort Worth, TX, is designed to help individuals regain a maximum level of independence and reduce chances for relapse or hospital readmission. Our comprehensive team of rehabilitation professionals use a broad range of therapeutic treatments for those focused on post-acute recovery or an ongoing care process.
Every rehab resident who joins our community at The Stayton is first evaluated to determine strategic outcome goals, ensuring delivery of the most effective therapy regimens.
- Occupational therapy to rebuild skills for performing activities of daily living
- Speech therapy to regain language, oral-motor and swallowing skills
- Physical therapy to regain strength, mobility and ambulation
- Cognitive therapy to rebuild cognitive pathways and mental acuity
- Aquatic therapy to rebuild strength and restore balance
Direct entry is available on a short-stay basis with no entrance fee required. And during your stay, you’ll enjoy full access to our culturally rich community. Complete the contact form on this page for more information about The Stayton’s state-of-the-art rehabilitation center in Fort Worth.