Our highly trained and dedicated Fort Worth memory care team introduced the innovative and impactful memory support household model to this city, setting the stage for individual choice while creating familiar routines to foster self-esteem and well-being. Within a home-like environment, those requiring Alzheimer’s care or other forms of dementia care receive personal and thoughtful response that plays a primary role in creating days filled with joy and purpose – and comfortable nights of calm.
To learn more about this dignified approach, available on a direct-entry basis with no upfront entrance fee required, complete the contact form on this page.
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Staff members trained to work with individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Snacks and beverages, 24 hours a day
- MUSIC & MEMORY®: A national initiative that uses custom, personally curated playlists to enliven resident spirits and tap into deep, heartfelt memories
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- 24-hour supervised care in a customized environment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Therapy services
- Daily housekeeping and bed-making
- Personal laundry service available
- All utilities included (except telephone)
Explore a sampling of this month’s specially designed memory support activities.
Our Real Food First© program is a comprehensive answer to the critical challenges memory care residents face when it comes to maintaining a nutritional diet. Download our detailed guide to see how we’re bringing high-quality meals to the table.
Frequently Asked Questions
Memory support at The Stayton is intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Specially trained professionals work hand in hand with residents and their family members to create familiar schedules and surroundings. Each suite and every shared space has been thoughtfully created to reduce confusion and provide complete security around-the-clock. All in a gracious environment that promotes purpose and celebrates each individual’s life experience.
At The Stayton, memory support is tailored to the individual and includes specialized therapies, programs and services designed to improve daily living for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Yes. Residents are supported around-the-clock by licensed professionals who are highly trained in caring for those with memory loss. Each team member brings a passion for providing dignified, respectful care. Their compassionate nature and dedication to serving those with memory loss create a comfortable, nurturing environment for residents and their families.
If your loved one’s needs change, as Fort Worth’s only Life Care community, we’re fully equipped to seamlessly enhance the level of care. It’s part of our commitment to serve residents and their families at the highest level.
Long-term care insurance may in some cases assist in paying for care. There may also be possible life insurance conversion benefits and veterans benefits available.