Our highly trained and dedicated Fort Worth memory care team introduced the innovative and impactful memory care household model to this city, setting the stage for individual choice while creating familiar routines to foster self-esteem and well-being. Within a home-like, secure environment, those requiring Alzheimer’s care or other forms of dementia care receive personal and thoughtful response that plays a primary role in creating days filled with joy and purpose – and comfortable nights of calm.
To learn more about this dignified approach, available on a direct-entry basis with no upfront entrance fee required, complete the contact form on this page.
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Staff members trained to work with individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Snacks and beverages, 24 hours a day
- MUSIC & MEMORY®: A national initiative that uses custom, personally curated playlists to enliven resident spirits and tap into deep, heartfelt memories
- It’s Never 2 Late (iN2L) technology and programing stimulate seniors’ positive memories, creating meaningful engagement with the ability to nurture a calm environment
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- 24-hour supervised care in a customized environment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Therapy services
- Daily housekeeping and bed-making
- Personal laundry service available
- All utilities included (except telephone)
Explore a sampling of this month’s specially designed memory care activities.
View our private memory care suite.
NEW LEADER, NEW VISION AND CONTINUED EXCELLENCE IN MEMORY CARE SERVICES
Introducing our new National Director of Memory Care & Resident Engagement. Robbin Hendren will serve as lifestyles content expert with our health center, assisted living and memory care programs, enhancing life enrichment and memory care programming. An Ohio University graduate with a degree in therapeutic recreation, Robbin has served for the past 14 years as the corporate recreation consultant for a large senior living company with communities in 26 states. She’s keenly skilled – with extensive experience – in building innovative therapeutic recreation and memory care programs in senior living and post-acute care environments. Robbin is a Certified Dementia Care Specialist Instructor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Memory support at The Stayton is intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Specially trained professionals work hand in hand with residents and their family members to create familiar schedules and surroundings. Each suite and every shared space has been thoughtfully created to reduce confusion and provide 24-hour supervised care. All in a gracious environment that promotes purpose and aims to improve their quality of life.
At The Stayton, memory support is tailored to the individual and includes specialized therapies, programs and services designed to improve daily living for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Yes. Our memory care community residents are supported around-the-clock by licensed professionals who are highly trained in caring for those with memory loss. Each team member brings a passion for providing dignified, respectful care. Their compassionate nature and dedication to serving those with memory loss create a comfortable, nurturing environment for residents and their families.
If your loved one’s needs change, as Fort Worth’s only Life Care community, we’re fully equipped to seamlessly enhance the level of care. It’s part of our commitment to serve residents and their families at the highest level.
Long-term care insurance may in some cases assist in paying for care. There may also be possible life insurance conversion benefits and veterans benefits available.